Signage Removal, Signage Johannesburg, Signage Company Near Me, Signage Refurbishment, Signage Manufacturing, Signage Cleaning, Signage Repairs, Signage Rigging, Shop Fronts, Window Signage, Neon Repairs, Neon Signage, LEDs Signage, Aluminium Signage, Metal Signage, School Signage
We are a professional sign company specializing in Johannesburg business signs, custom signs, lobby signs, wall signs, and much more. Put over 30 years of sign experience to work for you. Save your time and money and contact us today!
WHY SIGNAGE IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Your brand is not just a logo, but an entire experience that affects whether or not customers will remember you and decide to do business with you. It should permeate everything you do –websites, magazine and newspaper ads, billboards, sales promotions –and your signs.
Surveys, have found and measured the importance of signage and its impact on consumers as they decide whether to visit your place of business, make a purchase and more, and another by the Economic Center, University of Cincinnati, measured the impact on business owners in different industries.
The surveys found that:
- Nearly 76% of consumers (8 in 10) said they had entered a store or business they had never visited before based simply on its signs.
- Nearly 75% indicated that they had told others about a business simply based on its signage.
- About 68% of consumers believe that a business’ signage reflects the quality of its products or services.
- About 67% of the consumers surveyed said they had purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye.
- Nearly 60% of consumers said that the absence of signs deters them from entering a store or business.
- Roughly 60% of businesses reported that changing the design or enhancing the visibility of their signage had a positive impact on sales, number of transactions and profits, with an average increase of about 10%.
- Over 50% of survey respondents indicated that poor signage (e.g., poor quality, misspelled words) deters them from entering a place of business.
- 38% of large companies with multiple locations identified branding/image as the most important purpose of effective signage, while small firms and single establishments perceived signs to be most important for making their business stand out and for helping customers find their location.
- Legibility was chosen by both consumers and businesses as the most important characteristic of signs.
So as you can see that having the perfect sign to catch the attention of your customers is very important. Companies need to think about the placement, type of signage, colors, illuminated, digital to determine the look and feel of their business. At American Signs we are here to help your business stand out and to help you beat out the competition when it comes to customers being able to see you and catch their attention!
Contact us today to get your sign created for your business!
Truck signs including amazing pin striping and scroll work are our core business. We’ll strip your old signage and restore your truck, tipper or semi-trailer to as new condition before installing your new custom designed graphics. From door signs to full cab wraps and trailer curtains, we’ve got the transport industry covered.
Amazing Truck Signs | Tippers and Trailer Wraps | Lines & Scrolls | Polish & Shine
You may only need the cab doors fitted with your branding and you may already have your design and logo, then the cost will be much less than the above. For truck signs we can generally charge for our labour time and design time plus the materials. There may be a travel charge if we come to your place of business. Bringing the truck to our full fitted workshop in Kewdale id probably the easiest way for us to do the job.
Signage Masters is a customer centric company. We put our clients and their signage needs first. We have years of experience installing signage across the South Africa. in cities small and large. Our experienced team focuses on maximizing your signage needs to municipal codes with a quality product at a competitive price. Signage Masters stands by our word, hand shake and agreements with follow through and commitment. We provide a service that keeps your best interest in mind.
Based in Johannesburg, Signage Masters is a full service, licensed provider of exterior signage with over 18 years of experience. Our approach is to make sure that you get the sign you want while ensuring that all permitting and lease hold requirements are met. We manage the entire process, from design thru installation allowing you to concentrate on the needs of your business.
Our services include project management, surveying, acquiring permits, landlord approvals, design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance.
Our reputation in the industry has also allowed us to establish a national network of affiliate sign professionals that meet our high standards of excellence to meet any client need anywhere in the South Africa. for installation and service of new and existing locations.