Our team is especially geared to towards corporates, where adherence to CI, is of paramount importance. We specialise in Franchise signage, and also provide rental solutions for Signage. Our service level as well as pricing, is un-paralleled in the industry. Talk to us about your signage requirements.
Benefits Of Pylon Signage
- Pylon signs are durable and long-lasting and can help give your business a professional and respectable appearance that will stand the test of time.
- Use a pylon sign to advertise products, services, brands, and specialities in order to attract every potential customer that passes your place of business.
- Stand out from the crowd with a professionally built, attractive stand-alone, high-quality custom pylon sign and watch your business take-off.
- It is important to recognize that customers will often make very fast and subconscious judgments about a company based entirely on their first impression and you can use this to your advantage
- Luckily you can use this to your advantage by harnessing the power of custom illuminated pylon signs to advertise your brand, products, and services to potential customers.
- A pylon sign will attract new customers to a business as well as serving as a reminder for past customers.
- A pylon sign helps to develop a business reputation and brand awareness working for you 24/7 even when a business is not open, a pylon signs will keep working to improve brand awareness and assist in making a business a household name.
If You Haven't Yet Considered Attention-Grabbing Illuminated Signs For Your Business, Consider The Following Facts:
- Illuminated signs allow you to advertise your business 24/7.
- If your business only operates at night, then you should consider it mandatory to invest in them.
- Illuminated signs will attract attention to your business and allow people to find you easier. Just think about the last time you were looking for a place and you noticed its bright sign glowing in the night. It quickly caught your attention, didn’t it? Keep in mind that even if you’re not open at night, an illuminated sign is still a great choice. It can attract consumers’ attention and encourage them to come back later.
- Illuminated signs aren’t just for the outdoors. A tastefully placed indoor illuminated sign is an excellent idea. For example, an illuminated logo can draw attention to your brand (and it looks great too). Illuminating an important piece of information such as services or pricing is another option. Once you’ve decided that illuminated signage is right for you, the next decision you’ll have to make is what kind of illumination is best for you
Customize Your Pylon Sign
- Available single or double-sided
- Can be illuminated or not depending on your preference
- Single or double post
- Medium to large scale
- Fabricated from aluminum and steel to create a wide range of sizes, shapes, and colours
- Optional full color high-resolution graphics
- Optional LED border
Neon Signs And Fluorescent Light Boxes Are Two Classic Options. Both Are Striking And, Most Importantly, Bright
LED is another option to consider. LED lights may be placed inside light boxes, and they are also used in programmable displays as well. A programmable display is a great way to provide important information about your business to the customer.
One last type of illuminated sign to consider is a digital sign. Digital signs allow for maximum flexibility, and they look amazing. A digital sign allows you to constantly change your display and your message. You can provide up-to-the-minute information about your products to customers this way.
Illuminated signs have a variety of applications from simple advertisement to communicating with your customers.
No matter what type of business you have, there is probably an excellent opportunity for you to use them. Always analyze whether you’re efficiently communicating with consumers and attracting enough attention, and consider how an illuminated sign can help you accomplish that.
In today’s extremely competitive market place, business owners need to strive harder in order to get ahead of the competition. A critical player in these efforts is effective advertising.
With advertising being essential to the success of all businesses, the use of effective attention-commanding tools, such as illuminated signage is necessary to quickly gain and maintain the interest of consumers.
However, there is more to illuminated signs than just the benefits they deliver to business owners. Here are some of the ways you didn’t know these tools are benefiting you, your business, and your community.
- They actually promote driver and road safety at night. With many of today’s signage lighting systems giving off bright lights they can help improve outdoor visibility, especially at night.
- With more and more consumers becoming aware of the importance of eco-friendliness, many of them choose to work with green businesses. Modern illuminated signs, including LED-lit signs and light boxes are a greener choice, since they last longer than their traditional counterparts. As such, they put less harm on the environment.
You should take this as an opportunity to switch to illuminated signage, not only because it will help you garner more paying customers, but also because it is simply the responsible thing to do.
A sign is both a visual business locator and product/service communicator used to promote the products or services it offers. Signage has become more extensive and innovative than ever before, and provides a vital and dynamic communication function in the overall media mix
A business sign, is a normally a once-off expense item. Unlike other forms of media, business signs are exclusive and have the potential to be seen by customers 24/7, 365 days per year. It is imperative that signage communicates an attractive business image or business promise in order for the business to attract clientele. It is just as critical for today’s businesses to portray the correct image to passers-by’s, and to provide consumers with an appealing retail setting
The primary objective of any signage is to draw the attention of prospective clients to your business and to convince them to “stop and see “what your business has to offer. Signage informs potential customers of your services and where it is located. Creating a sign for your business is therefore critical. Your design and overall message must be ‘easily seen and found’ by any and all of your future customers.
Signage advertising can be considered as a necessary element in effective business marketing. For instance, using signs that include the logo or brand of your business is useful in re-inforcing your presence to your target audience. These are also beneficial in sending relevant information to your customers, and because you can practically put exterior signs outside your establishment, you can be certain that their advertising effects are not limited to your official business hours only